- Affordability - 8/108/10
- Power - 7/107/10
- Comfort - 8/108/10
- Ease of Use - 8/108/10
- Warranty - 9/109/10
The engine of this chainsaw allows it to deliver superior quality and performance. It has an ergonomic and well-balanced design, which is vital in terms of being able to promote the highest level of comfort.
Pure Fire Two-Stroke Engine
To see how one chainsaw is better than the other, one thing that should be looked at would be the performance of the engine. Take a look at the way it is built, and more importantly, its efficiency in terms of gas consumption. Tanaka TCS33EDTP/14 Chainsaw comes with a powerful 32.2 1.6-horsepower Pure Fire Two-Stroke Engine. It is able to meet the emission levels and can demonstrate powerful performance. It can effortlessly cut even thick logs.
Advanced Anti-Vibration System
Comfort is another thing that should be given emphasis in the evaluation of the options for the best chainsaw. With this model, you can be confident that you will feel comfortable even with prolonged period of use. This will allow you to do more while experiencing less fatigue. This is ideal for professional applications or for jobs that takes a lot of time to complete.
14-inch Oregon Sprocket Nose Bar
This is one of the impressive parts of this chainsaw, giving it superior quality and functionality. The latter is beneficial because it provides users with excellent control when handling the unit. This is also instrumental in the improvement of maneuverability. Generally speaking, this increases the user-friendliness of this chainsaw.
Side Access Chain Tensioner
This is another feature that makes the unit excellent in terms of being user-friendly. There is a portion on the side that makes it easy to access the chain and have it adjusted in a snap depending on the requirements of the task that will be completed.
7-Year Consumer Warranty
This is one of the products with impressive warranty from the manufacturer, providing you with peace of mind. The warranty last for seven years if it is going to be for consumer use. On the other hand, if it is for commercial use, the warranty will be for two years. Lastly, if it is for rental, the warranty is for one year.
- Well-Balanced Design: This makes it easy to have the chainsaw handled. Even if the job will require you to hold the chainsaw for a long time, you will surely not have to complain of discomfort.
- Easy to Start: Gas-powered chainsaws have the reputation of being difficult to start. Such, however, is not true in the case of Tanaka TCS33EDTP/14 Chainsaw. Some of the features that make it effortless to start include half throttle choke and purge primer bulb.
- Controlled Emissions: A lot of people may despise the use of chainsaws that run on gas because of their emission, which are harmful for the environment. With Tanaka TCS33EDTP/14 Chainsaw, even if it is powered with gas, the emissions are lesser than what you can expect from the conventional models available in the market.
- Extensive Consumer Warranty: As long as it is not used for rental or commercial purposes, you have seven years of warranty, within such period, the manufacturer can have it repaired for free if problems become apparent, provided that you adhere with the terms that have been specified.
- Costly to Maintain: For some people who have used this chainsaw in the past, they complained about the heavy maintenance that is required. This may necessitate the need to exert more effort to be able to maintain the superior functionality of the chainsaw.
- A Bit Loud: Noise is another complaint about Tanaka TCS33EDTP/14 Chainsaw. This is basically because it is powered by gas. The annoying and loud noise is typical of the models from this category.
Tanaka TCS33EDTP/14 Chainsaw may not necessarily be cheap, but it can offer excellent value for money. It may be powered with gas, but the emissions are controlled. It is powered by a superior engine which is one of the reasons for its exceptional performance. Ease of handling is another reason why it is given words of praise, allowing it to provide the highest level of comfort to its users. There are some, however, who noted that it is a bit loud and can be demanding in terms of the maintenance that is required.