From preparing healthy smoothies to frozen cocktails, the best countertop blender can be functional in more ways than one. It is an essential appliance in the kitchen since it can be multipurpose. Whether you are a novice or a culinary expert, you can prepare various recipes with the use of this equipment. Your imagination is the limit, or at least, whatever you can find in a recipe book.
While it can be beneficial, however, this will all depend on the specific product that will be chosen. This makes it critical to exert effort and spare time in the evaluation of the alternatives in the market, making it easier to come up with a well-informed choice. If you are having a hard time deciding to choose which one to purchase, the rest of this guide will be helpful. Learn from our short best countertop blender reviews.
Top Picks for the Best Countertop Blender
Here are some of the top picks in the market, as well as the features that give them a distinct advantage above many others.
Made by one of the most trusted brands within the product category, this countertop blender comes with a 600-watt motor that can tackle even the toughest ingredients. Larger chunks of fruits and vegetables will surely be effortless to blend. You can choose from a milling or extractor blade. There are also two tall cups and one small cup, which can be used directly to consume your drink after it has been blended. It is also a versatile choice since it can do more than just blending. You can also use it for shredding, cracking, and grinding, among others.
If you are looking for a powerful blender, this is another option that you should not forget. Among others, the 1,100-watt motor is one of its greatest assets, allowing it to demonstrate performance that is hard to rival. It also comes with Ninja Total Crushing Technology, which adds up to its power. The pitcher is BPA-free and dishwasher-safe. It has a capacity of 72 ounces. The two small cups, meanwhile, can hold up to 16 ounces. For versatility, there are three speed settings, as well as a pulse feature. With this blender, preparing nutritious drinks and smoothies, among others, will be effortless on your end.
The power of this countertop blender comes from its 900-watt motor, making it able to do a variety of tasks without having to exert a lot of effort. It also has powerful stainless steel blades, which can tackle almost any ingredient, even large chunks of fruits and vegetable. There are three personal-sized cups, which are all dishwasher-safe and BPA-free. With this blender, preparing nutritious drinks will not require a lot of time. With a little effort to spare, you can make the most out of the blender. Even if you are a beginner, operating this should not be hard as it is intuitive.
This countertop blender may be affordable, but it does not run out of features that will make you choose it against its competitors. It has 12 functions, more than blending. It can also be used to crush, mix, grind, and puree, among other functions. It has a 700-watt motor, which is more than enough for a blender that is meant for personal use. It also comes with a patented spout design, which allows you to transfer contents to a glass without making a mess. More so, to make sure that all ingredients are pulverized, it has Wave Action System that allows ingredients on the top to go to the bottom.
This is another option that is perfect for people who do not want to spend a lot, yet would want to be guaranteed of a reliable performance. It is equipped with a motor that can deliver power of 250 watts, which is more than enough if you are blending for personal consumption. It has a 20-ounce BPA-free plastic bottle, which is also dishwasher-safe. For simplicity, it is integrated with One Touch blending mechanism, making it straightforward to operate. For safety, it also comes with a built-in fuse that you can restart after 15 minutes if in case it ends up overheating.
Although it can be loud, this is another favorite in the marketplace. It is integrated with a 600-watt motor, which is even made better by the Reversing Blade Technology. The latter makes sure that all ingredients, even ice, will be thoroughly crushed. Another feature that is worth noting is the DuraLast All Metal Drive, which is one of the reasons why you can expect it to be long-lasting. While the function is pretty much limited to blending, you can choose from seven speed settings and two pulse actions. Lastly, it comes with an extensive warranty, which can make you confident about its quality in the long run.
If the reason why you are investing in a countertop blender is because you want a healthier lifestyle, this is for you. The revolutionary Auto IQ technology allows it to blend with optimal power while also making sure that it is able to extract the vitamins and minerals from the ingredients that are used. Despite of its personal size, it comes with a 1,000-watt motor, which allows it to effortlessly and quickly tackle any blending task. It is also a well-loved model because of its cups or containers, which are dishwasher-safe and BPA-free. They also have clear markings on the side, which are good for accuracy of measurements.
This is one of the most powerful countertop blenders that you can find in the market. This can be attributed to its 1,000-watt motor, as well as Total Crushing technology. This makes sure that even large portions of fruits and vegetables will end up being pulverized, resulting into a smoother and more consistent drink. It has a 72-ounce pitcher, which is made using BPA-free and durable plastic. For versatility, you can choose from three speed settings, as well as Pulse. For your safety, it is a good thing that it has a feature that prevents the blade from spinning unless the pitcher has already been attached to the base.
Simplicity is one of the reasons why this is recommended in several best countertop blender reviews. It has a 550-watt motor, which is pretty much sufficient for its size. It has a 40-ounce mixing bowl, which can be used not only for blending, but also for kneading, among other applications. To make it effortlessly perform a wide array of tasks, it has Total Crushing technology. The stainless steel blades allow it to crush even large chunks of ingredients. To add, it has a single pulse button that makes its use a snap. With this blender, you can perform different tasks without any difficulty.
This countertop blender has the revolutionary Auto IQ technology, which minimizes the effort on your part. It perfectly blends the ingredients at the right time, eliminating guesswork. It comes with a 72-ounce pitcher and three Ninja Cups with different sizes – 8, 24, and 2 ounces. They have Sip and Seal lids, making sure that the contents will not spill. They are also all BPA-free and dishwasher-safe. The Nutri Ninja Pro Extractor Blades are also worth noting. Complemented with the Total Crushing Technology, it will be effortless for the blender to tackle different ingredients, even large chunks of fruits and vegetables.
Essential Factors to Consider
Below are some of the most important factors that should be taken into account as you try to differentiate the possibilities that you will be confronted with:
- Ease of Use: One of the most important things is to find one that is user-friendly. Otherwise, you will be lazy to use the blender because it is filled with complications. Having fewer buttons to control is a plus. Also, it will be good if there are automatic functions, which will eliminate guesswork on your end.
- Ease of Cleaning: To prolong the functional life of the countertop blender, regular cleaning and maintenance is necessary. With this, choose a model that will be a breeze to clean. Pick those that have dishwasher-safe parts. It will also be good if there are fewer removable parts to simplify the cleaning process.
- Warranty: As much as possible, choose a product that comes with an extensive warranty coverage, preferably more than one year. Within the warranty period, if defects in workmanship are experienced, the manufacturer can offer free repairs, or even replacement. However, make sure to follow the terms and conditions that have been specified.
- Capacity: You should also take a look at how much the pitcher can hold. If it is for personal use, you will be good with a personal-sized blender. On the other hand, if it will be used for a large household, choose a larger pitcher.
- Container: Capacity is not the only important thing that should be given emphasis when it comes to containers. It will be good if it is dishwasher-safe. It should also be BPA-free. Also, choose one that comes with visible markings so that you can easily make the necessary measurements.
- Noise: No one wants to hear a blender as it does its job. This is especially true if you live in a small place. The noise can be annoying. Choose a blender that produces as minimal noise as possible, but in the absence of compromising its power.
- Performance; Do not also forget to get into the technical details of the blender, such as its wattage. It will be indicative of how powerful it will be. Choose a blender that can perform effortlessly, even if it has to tackle large ice or huge portions of fruits and vegetables that will be blended.
- Blades: The quality of the blades will also matter. Stainless steel is one of the most common materials. The latter is popular because it is strong and long-lasting. Even ice will be effortless to be crushed.
- Versatility: The best countertop blender is one that can perform multiple functions. While it is primarily used for blending, there are some models that can also be used for shredding, chopping, and grinding, among other common tasks in the kitchen. There should also be multiple speeds to support different functions.
Now that you have reached the end of this post, we hope that looking for the best countertop blender is a lot easier. At the end of the day, you should not make a choice on the basis of price alone. Being cheap is not a guarantee of being a good choice. It should be seen as an investment. It is alright to purchase one even if it is expensive if it comes with the features that you will need and if can demonstrate quality that will be hard to rival.