For many of us, most cleaning jobs are dreaded simply because they will require a lot of effort. Tasks such as getting rid of grime that has gone too hard on the driveway will not be easy. It is difficult to scrub it off. The good news is that there is an easy way for you to do this – through the use of the best electric pressure washer. It can prove to be a handy equipment from cleaning your car to the patio, among other applications.
Deciding on what electric pressure washer to purchase is a challenging task. With too many options, it is easy for you to be overwhelmed. With this, reading the best electric pressure washer reviews is recommended to come up with a well-informed choice. Thorough research is necessary before you decide which one to buy.
Top Picks for the Best Electric Pressure Washer
If you have no idea on what makes a good choice, here are some of the best brands and models you might want to take into consideration.
Power and versatility – these are two things that will make this an excellent choice for the best electric pressure washer. The 1,800-watt, 14.5-amp motor will provide you with the assurance that it will perform well even in the most demanding cleaning tasks. It is also a good thing that it comes with five different nozzles. You can easily change the spray depending on what is needed for a specific job. To add, there are two detergent tanks, each with a capacity of .9 liter. With the latter, you can carry two different soaps on-board. In terms of convenience, it is also an impressive choice. Aside from its lightweight and compact body, it also has well-designed wheels that will make it easy to maneuver.
This is one of the perfect choices for anyone who is looking for a budget-friendly alternative. Despite being an economical option, this does not fail to deliver powerful performance, especially because of its 1,900 PSI. The hose is made from PVC plastic and has a length of 20 feet. It can be prone to leaking, which is why you might want to consider changing its adapter to brass. It also comes with a 14-ounce detergent tank. The power cord, meanwhile, has a length of 35 feet, which will allow you to work easily without having to be near the source of power. Also, it is a good thing that it is easy to assemble right out of the box.
The motor of this electric washer has 1,600 watts, which can deliver 2,200 PSI. This is more than enough for most residential cleaning tasks. For versatility, there are five interchangeable nozzles, which will be perfect for various applications. It also comes with a bonus wand that will be ideal for cleaning areas that are hard to reach. Simplicity of its operations and assembly also makes it one of the top picks within the product category. As the manufacturer claims, the unit will be ready within just half a minute. For energy efficiency, one excellent feature is the automatic shutdown, which activates once the trigger is not engaged.
With 1,500 PSI, this is a pressure washer that is best only for small-scale applications. For most residential tasks, this will be more than enough. Its weight is only 11.7 pounds. This makes it lightweight and portable. It also comes with an excellent handle, which will be vital in promoting your highest level of comfort. Because of its compact footprint, it will also be space-efficient in terms of storage. It has a durable induction motor, which will allow it to create minimal noise when used. Also, it features Total Stop System, a great feature for preventing the overheating of motor and for making it save energy.
The powerful performance of this electric pressure washer will make it another great option within the product category. It can deliver up to 2,000 PSI, which makes this an excellent option even for demanding applications. For versatility, there are four quick connect nozzles. They can be easily interchanged depending on the specific cleaning task that you need to accomplish. It is also a good thing that it is designed with rear wheels, which will make it easy to move around. The unit itself is durable, but the hose can be a problem, especially because it is stiff. You might also find yourself struggling in its assembly right out of the box.
This electric pressure washer delivers 1,800 PSI, which is great for most residential cleaning applications. It has a four-wheel design, which gives it a distinct advantage above the competition. Also, it has a durable and maintenance-free pump, which is exclusive to the manufacturer. In terms of being user-friendly, meanwhile, it is lightweight. It also has onboard storage. You can have easy access to the tools that you need for cleaning. It is also compact, which makes it space-efficient. Lastly, it is also a good thing that the wand offers variable pressure. You can easily have it adjusted in your hand depending on the power needed for a specific job.
If you are looking for one that can be used for residential cleaning applications, you might want to consider this product. It comes with a 2,000 PSI motor. For safety, it has Total Stop System, which is also a great way to minimize energy consumption. It will prevent overheating. For versatility, on the other hand, there are several accessories that are included, such as spinning patio cleaner and a soap tank that can be adjusted on the top. The nozzle is also great because it comes with a dedicated switch. When not used, it can also be space-efficient as you can fold to handle to significantly lessen its height.
Made by one of the most trusted brands within the product category, this is another excellent choice for an electric pressure washer. It comes with a powerful motor that has 2030 PSI and 14.5 amp, which can handle even demanding cleaning jobs. There is a high-capacity tank, which can hold up to 40.6 fluid ounces of detergent. For versatility, there are 5 Quick Connect Nozzles, which can be easily interchanged depending on what a specific task requires. You might also love the hose reel, which makes it easy to clean up right after every use.
Essential Factors to Consider
There are many models in the market today, but not all of them can give you great value for money. Below, we will enumerate some of the essential factors to consider in choosing the best one.
- Versatility: First you should know what you would use the electric pressure washer for. It could be for washing your car, patios, grills, and outdoor furniture. Choose the one that can offer versatility and can accommodate a wide range of uses.
- Weight: This should not be an issue in choosing electric pressure washers, as they are all lightweight. You just have to take into consideration how portable it is. You may use the washer in elevated spaces and it might be a little inconvenient if it’s heavy. You have to choose one that you won’t have a problem with mobility.
- Hose: The length should depend on what you are going to use the electric pressure washer for. They usually come in 25-foot hose that may be enough in most cases. Other pressure washers also come in 50-foot hose. Remember that the longer the hose, the possibility of it getting tangled up is bigger.
- PSI: The normal range of PSI is from 1700 to 3000. Choosing lower than 1700 is ideal for home use but choosing somewhere in between can also get professional jobs done.
- Cordless or corded: You can either choose a corded or cordless electric pressure washer. Cordless ones offer you versatility, as you can bring it anywhere. Corded ones, however, offer you consistent power and electricity to finish the job.
- Noise: For some, this is considered as an important factor to consider. Noisy pressure washers are annoying and may cause a lot of disturbance to everyone nearby. You have to choose one that is going to be noiseless whenever you are using it.
- Maintenance: What makes electric better than gas-powered washers is that they have less moveable parts inside. This means that it does not require maintenance as much as gas-powered ones. They are not vulnerable to friction and they don’t wear that easily after usage.
- Price: This should depend on your budget. There are electric pressure washers more expensive than the others but you also have to think about their features. You also have to choose one that is environment friendly.
Now that you have read the above article, we hope that you are now able to make the right decision. It is important to note that choosing the best electric pressure washer does not depend on price alone. With all of the factors considered, you have to choose the one that makes great value for your money. You also have to read the best electric pressure washer reviews to learn more about the features each product will offer. That way, you should be able to single out the one option that will cater to all your cleaning needs.