- Affordability - 8/108/10
- Weight - 8/108/10
- Power - 9/109/10
- Convenience - 8/108/10
- Motor - 8/108/10
With a maximum air speed of 250 mph, this is one of the most powerful leaf blowers that you can have. Plus, it is also user-friendly, produces less noise, and multifunctional as it can also be used as a shredder and vacuum.
250 MPH Maximum Air Speed
Power is one of the best things that you can expect from Toro 51621 Leaf Blower. Indeed, this is one model that is built to be functional even in tough jobs. With a maximum air speed of 250 miles per hour, which is the highest from Toro’s product line, you can expect it to deliver dependable performance, which can even be better than what you can anticipate from the higher end models. Even for professional use, you will surely not regret choosing this model.
Shredz-All Shred Ring
Another feature that is worth noting about this lead blower is the inclusion of a metal impeller. The latter is impressive not only because of its durable construction, but also because of its ability to reduce the size of the mulched debris into a smaller size. This reduction in size, however, will vary on the specific type of the materials.
Are you looking for an option that can provide multiple functionalities? This is one model that should be on the top of your list. It is sure to provide excellent value for money as it can be useful in more ways than one. Aside from being a leaf blower, it can also function as a vacuum and as a shredder.
Variable Speed Control
This is one of the reasons why you will enjoy this product in terms of versatility. As the user, you will have complete control on the use of this product, especially with regards to speed. It can be adjusted in variable settings, with the maximum being 250 miles per hour. There is a small knob that will make it a snap for you to make the necessary adjustments.
- Powerful Performance: Because it is electric-powered and has an impressive maximum air speed, you can expect optimal performance. This is going to be a powerful unit, making it perfect even for the most demanding applications.
- Multifunctional: As it has been mentioned, with Toro 51621 Leaf Blower, you will not only have a leaf blower, but also a vacuum and a shredder.
- Easy to Use: If you want a leaf blower that is user-friendly, this is one option that should be part of your list. Operating this product is going to be straightforward. Having it maintained through the years will also be a piece of cake.
- Cord Lock: One thing that many people do not like about corded leaf blowers is that the cord can be messy. It can end up being tangled. In the case of this model, on the other and, this will not happen as your cord will stay put.
- Operates Quietly: Noise is not going to be an issue with the use of this leaf blower. It is significantly quieter than other models, specifically when compared to those that are powered by gas.
- A Bit Heavy: This leaf blower may not be perfect for all people. This is especially if you have a body with small frame. The heavy weight of this model means that when used for an extended period, it is going to inevitably lead into discomfort and can add up to the fatigue that you will feel.
- Can Be Restrictive: This is a disadvantage that is primarily because of the fact that it is corded. This means that your movements will be limited based on the length of the cord as you have to be near the supply of power throughout its operations. This is unlike in the case of cordless models wherein you will be free to move.
Toro 51621 Leaf Blower is going to be an excellent choice if you are looking for a product that is powerful. Its maximum air speed is commendable, making it perform better than most of its competitors. It has also been praised for being user-friendly and versatile. There are multiple speed adjustments, allowing you to completely control how the unit is used. Lastly, it is also a good thing that it is multifunctional as it can also function as a shredder and vacuum, not just a leaf blower.