- Comfort - 9/109/10
- Ease of Assembly - 8.5/108.5/10
- Portability - 8.5/108.5/10
- Weather Resistance - 8/108/10
- Design - 8.5/108.5/10
The Wenzel Great Basin 9-Person Tent is spacious and feature-rich. For its price, it is safe to say that it is pretty much a good deal. Aside from the roomy interior, another thing that has been given words of praises is how easy it is to pitch the tent.
Shock-Corded Fiberglass Poles
The quality of its poles makes it one of the best options for a camping tent that is perfect for a big group. The poles are not only durable, but they are also designed in such a way that it makes it easy to pitch.
Hanging Divider Curtain
If you want a tent that can provide you with privacy, this can prove to be a great option. The integrated curtain can instantly divide the tent into two rooms.
Mesh Doors, Windows, and Roofs
With this feature, there is no need to be worried about ventilation. You can be assured that there will be more than enough air inside the tent, and hence, guaranteeing your comfort.
The built-in fly on the door and back window of the tent provides additional weather protection.
- Spacious Interior: Among other things, this camping tent is chosen by many people because of its size. It can fit up to 9 people comfortably while still being able to provide decent amount of space for your camping gears. You do not need to be cramped inside the tent even if you are camping as a big group.
- Excellent Ventilation: It can be uncomfortable to go camping because of the heat. You do not have an AC to provide you with a cool temperature. With the Wenzel Great Basin 9-Person Tent, your comfort is not one thing to be worried about. It is designed in such a way that it promotes air circulation.
- Mesh Roof: At night, you can lay in the tent and watch the night sky dotted with stars. The mesh roof does not only provide you with a good view, but also adds up to the ability of the tent to provide ventilation.
- Easy to Setup: Most first-time campers will have a hard time in pitching a tent. With this model, on the other hand, such is not the case. Its assembly will be a breeze. The manufacturer provides detailed instructions on how you can erect the tent without difficulty.
- Rugged Construction: Since tents are going to be used outdoors, it is important for such to be tough and to withstand weather conditions. Wenzel Great Basin 9-Person Tent is made from thick Weather Armor polyester fabric that can provide you with the guarantee of staying dry. It also comes with welded and not sewn floors, which will be critical in terms of being able to keep the water out. The rigid poles, meanwhile, will promote stability amidst windy conditions.
- Back to Back Doors: Many of the tents available in the market are equipped with only one door. This model, however, has two doors. This means that you do not have to be bothered if someone enters or exits at night the tent can be divided into two rooms and each will have its own door.
- Rainfly is Small: One of the few complaints about the tent is with regards to the size of the rainfly. Some people think that it would have been better if the size is bigger. It cannot fully cover the windows of the tent, and hence, leaving room for water to get inside.
- Not Meant for Cold Weather: It is also important to note that this tent is not made for the cold weather. You might end up chilling if you go out camping in cold temperature.
The Wenzel Great Basin 9-Person Tent is spacious and feature-rich. For its price, it is safe to say that it is pretty much a good deal. Aside from the roomy interior, another thing that has been given words of praises is how easy it is to pitch the tent. You do not need to sweat to put the pieces together. In addition, it also offers exceptional weather protection. When it comes to durability, the tent is also exceptional. Nonetheless, there are some users who were not happy with the small size of the fly. It should not also be used in cold weather.