- Comfort - 9/109/10
- Ease of Assembly - 8.5/108.5/10
- Portability - 9/109/10
- Weather Resistance - 9/109/10
- Design - 8.5/108.5/10
The Wenzel Pine Ridge 5-Person Tent is another option that is worth being taken into account for those who are on the lookout for excellent camping tents. It comes with an affordable price tag, yet its features are quite impressive.
Lite Reflect System
This is an innovative feature that has been developed exclusively by the manufacturer to give this tent an edge above all others. There is a multipurpose loft where you can place a flashlight, which will result into providing full light source to the entire tent. Even at night, expect that you will be able to see things clearly with this lighting technology.
The frame of a tent is one of its most important parts as such will be highly indicative of durability. In the case of the Wenzel Pine Ridge 5-Person Tent, it has well-built, lightweight frame that can provide stability even amidst windy condition in the campsite.
This model is also equipped with a polyethylene floor with welding technology. Such material is known for its durability, and more importantly, limiting water penetration in case of rain. This will give you peace of mind that you will stay dry and sleep comfortably.
Weather Armor Polyester Construction
This is another technology that has been utilized by the manufacturer to provide the tent with an excellent capability to tackle adverse weather conditions. It also ensures that the tent will be usable season after season.
Removable Divider Tent
Even if this tent is made to sleep up to 5 people, you can still enjoy privacy. It has a divider curtain that can instantly divide the tent into two separate areas.
- Meshed Roof and Windows: At night, the mesh roof can provide you with the opportunity to see the stars hovering above. The meshed roof and windows offer excellent ventilation. It allows air to come in and circulate, which can be beneficial in terms of being able to ensure your comfort.
- Two Doors: Many of the tents that are available in the market are equipped with only one door, even those that can accommodate 8 campers. In the case of Wenzel Pine Ridge 5-Person Tent, you get to enjoy two separate doors, making it easier to enter and exit the tent. Since it can be divided into two parts, the two doors will really prove to be a good addition to this tent.
- Weather Repellent: Outdoor conditions can be unpredictable. Even if you started with the sun out, it can rain without notice. This tent offers excellent weather protection as it is made with thick fabric and welded flooring. This will provide you with the assurance of staying dry as water will not seep.
- Ease of Assembly: You never have to think about pitching the tent. Even if you are a novice camper, putting it up will surely prove to be a breeze. The poles can be easily placed and they stay sturdy in their position.
- Integrated E-Port: It is also a good thing that the tent comes with a built-in electrical access port. This will make it easy to connect your camping appliances and gadgets to an outside power source.
- Small Rainfly: There are some users who have complained that the size of the rainfly could have been bigger. The tent has a large window and the rainfly could not have it adequately covered.
- Issues with the Zipper: Although it is quite a minor problem, there are also some who have complained that zippers can be easily stuck if they are handled improperly. There is also no flap that can protect the zipper.
The Wenzel Pine Ridge 5-Person Tent is another option that is worth being taken into account for those who are on the lookout for excellent camping tents. It comes with an affordable price tag, yet its features are quite impressive. Among others, it has excellent capability to tackle adverse weather conditions, including the rain and the wind. Many have also enjoyed how effortless it is to setup. It has also gained an edge above others because of the Lite Reflect System, which is basically the one that is responsible for providing ample illumination inside the tent even with a single light source.