- Comfort - 8.5/108.5/10
- Ease of Assembly - 8.5/108.5/10
- Portability - 9.5/109.5/10
- Weather Resistance - 9.5/109.5/10
- Design - 8.5/108.5/10
An affordable tent with an exceptional list of features, such is what you can expect with the Wenzel Ridgeline 3-Person Tent. Although some have complained about its color, there are no major drawbacks reported by its users.
This is the main material that is used in the construction of this 3-person tent. The fabric is known for being lightweight, which contributes into making the tent portable. At the same time, the fabric is also commendable when it comes to durability
Lite Reflect Technology
This is a technology that is commonly utilized in the tents of Wenzel. With a headlamp placed on the gear loft, you can enjoy ample amount of illumination, which is made possible by its reflective walls.
Mesh Roof Vents
Fancy a night of stargazing in the campsite? This tent will make such possible. The mesh widow can provide you with an unobstructed view of the night sky as you put yourself into slumber.
When looking for a camping tent, one of the first things that should be looked at would be the poles. In the case of the Wenzel Ridgeline 3-Person Tent, the poles are built in such a way that they are durable and easy to pitch. The poles are strong enough to keep the tent stable in spite of windy conditions.
Dutch D Style Door
The door of this tent is designed in such a way that entry and exit will be effortless.
- Excellent Ventilation: Comfort is a major factor that can be instrumental towards evaluating camping tents. In the case of Wenzel Ridgeline 3-Person Tent, you never have to be worried about your comfort. It has mesh roof to provide proper ventilation. Even during the summer months, you do not have to sweat inside the tent as you can get ample amount of air from the outside.
- Floor is Welded, Not Sewn: It is important to emphasize water resistance of a tent. With such, this model can prove to be an excellent choice because it utilizes the welding technology on its floors. This helps to prevent water from getting through from the outside.
- Treated to Repel Water: In order to ensure its ability to tackle weather conditions, the zippers, webbings, and threads have been treated to repel water. This makes the tent tough and offers not only protection from the rain, but helps in making it withstand many years of use as well.
- Affordable Price: Even if you do not have a lot to spend, this does not mean that you cannot enjoy a product with decent quality. This tent has a reasonable price, yet it has features that are comparable to those at the higher end of the market.
- Lightweight Construction: At just roughly 5 pounds, this is indeed one of the lightest tents that you can find in the market. This is going to redefine portability and it will be an excellent alternative to the bulky tents.
- Limited Space: While the manufacturer advertises this to be a 3-person tent, in reality, space can be limited if it is used at its maximum capacity. This is best as a single or 2-person tent, especially if you have tons of camping gear with you. If you try to fit three people and camping stuff inside the tent, you might end up feeling uncomfortable.
- Not Visible in the Dark: There are also some users who have revealed that the color might be an issue as it is hard to spot from the outside. Having a bright flag outside of the tent can help you to easily find your shelter at night.
An affordable tent with an exceptional list of features, such is what you can expect with the Wenzel Ridgeline 3-Person Tent. Although some have complained about its color, there are no major drawbacks reported by its users. Space can be an issue, but such should not be a problem if the capacity is not maximized. This tent features a revolutionary Lite Reflect technology and is made with the use of thick fabric and durable poles, providing stability and rigidness amidst strong winds. The best thing is that this product proves that you do not need to splurge to enjoy a tent with excellent build and functionality.